Contestant with experience
Contestant who just wants to participate for fun!
Instructions for Entrants
- Fill out form at signing area at lounge near Registration Desk
- Have audio file ready in a USB
- After registration, please meet in Room 222 (basement level) at 4:20 SHARP!
- Workmanship judging will take place prior to performance
- Please remember to pick up USB
- NO microphones are permitted
- NO lasers, open flame, powder, fire, and/or open flashes
- NO disposal of waste on stage
- NO explicit nudity
- NO real firearms, projectile weapons, and/or blades. (If your costume has a weapon, please refrain from excessive and dangerous movement with consideration of stage)
- Only ONE entry is permitted by entrant/group
- Professionals are not eligible for awards, but may participate in “Out-of-competition”
- All entries have a limit of 45 seconds
- The directors have the right to remove entrants if danger to audience or other reasons that will cause harm to the public
- FAILURE TO APPEAR ON TIME MAY RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION
- Commissioned costumes require the signed consent of costume designers
- Please respect the final decisions of the judges. Awards may not be awarded if judges do not feel entrants are deserving of award
- NO EXCEPTIONS CAN BE MADE TO THESE RULES
- FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THE RULES WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION
- Have fun!